I just had to join this challenge, too! This is only the 16th! challenge I'm currently participating in.

I have decided to read 4 books that have won the Man Booker Prize. My choices are:

1. The Bone People by Keri Hulme (for BookAwards reading group)
2. The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood (for BookAwards reading group)
3. The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy (for BookAwards reading group)
4. The Sea by John Banville (personal TBR list)

Bonus/Alternates:

5. The Life of Pi by Yann Martel (personal TBR list)
6. Possession by A.S. Byatt (personal TBR list)

3 comments:

Daphne said...

Wow - sixteen challenges!! Wherever do you find the time?!

Suey said...

I'll be anxious to hear what you think of The Life of Pi. It's good one!

I have Blind Assasin and Possession on my "list" too, but just in my head, not on an official challenge list yet.

Stephanie said...

I was "checking out" this challenge too!! I already told Wendy that Novels Challenge site is going to KILL me. I keep finding MORE To do!! But I really need to finish the ones I have first.

Then again, that hasn't stopped me before!

I really HATED The Sea (but I didn't like Gilead either, so maybe you are good!) I have the other 3 on my list though!

Post a Comment