1. Okay, love him or loathe him, you’d have to live under a rock not to know that J.K. Rowling’s final Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, comes out on Saturday… Are you going to read it?

  2. If so, right away? Or just, you know, eventually, when you get around to it? Are you attending any of the midnight parties?

  3. If you’re not going to read it, why not?

  4. And, for the record… what do you think? Will Harry survive the series? What are you most looking forward to?
Answers: Believe it or not, I haven't read ANY Harry Potter books, nor seen the movies. I do plan to someday; I just don't know when.

For the record, I tend to think that Harry WILL die.

7 comments:

Ana S. said...

It's cool to see how even those who haven't read the series yet have an opinion about what will happen. It's just that big of a phenomenon. Honestly, even I, a big fan of the books, have no idea how they became THIS popular.

Debi said...

It's funny, though I've only read a handful of answers so far, none have read the books!

Julia said...

I think if you see the movies you get an idea about the story, but reading the books give you full details of the story :)

Anonymous said...

I read the first two and liked them then saw the movies but was disappointed as some of the best parts in the books were left out..always the way!
I think they became popular because demographically there was a huge audience of just the right age for that sort of book..plus the content of magic and so on always appeals ...

Petunia said...

I haven't read and seen any of them either. My 14 year old enjoys them but it's not that big of a deal at our house. Maybe I'll read them some day but there's no rush.

Kathleen said...

It's funny, but I posted about Harry Potter just BEFORE this BTT came out! You can read both posts about him at my blog.

Literary Feline said...

It is amazing how popular the books have become, both for adults and kids. Harry's practically a household name even in homes that haven't met him.

Post a Comment