2nds Challenge



Joy at Thoughts of Joy is doing another challenge after The Non-Fiction Five. The 2nds Challenge will be from October 1 through December 31, 2007. The idea is to read a second book from an author you enjoyed the first time around. I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to read some books that I have wanted to get to but haven't had time for yet.


My choices are the following:

1. Tears of the Giraffe by Alexander McCall Smith

This book is a sequel to The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency which I enjoyed very much.

2. Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde

Another sequel--this time to The Eyre Affair. I can't wait to see the further adventures of Tuesday Next.

3. Housekeeping by Marilynne Robinson

I absolutely loved the Pulitzer Prize-winning Gilead and hope to enjoy this book just as much.

Bonus/Alternates may be added until October 1st. Thanks, Joy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment