Completed on June 20, 2007!!

12 books I already own that I will read in 2007

1. Angle of Repose by Wallace Stegner
2. Atonement by Ian McEwan
3. Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
4. The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
5. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
6. The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
7. Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
8. Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
9. Silas Marner by George Eliot
10. The Birds by Aristophanes
11. Kristin Lavransdatter by Sigrid Undset
12. Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
13. Possession by A.S. Byatt
14. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

7 comments:

Nyssaneala said...

Damn girl! You're really on a roll! Congrats!

Wendy said...

Woo hoo, Michelle! TWO completed challenges!??!? YOU ROCK :)

Debi said...

Congratulations! You're amazing! (And yes, I am a tad jealous!)

tanabata said...

Completed in half the time! Well done!

Bookfool said...

Wow, you're fast!!! That looks like a terrific list of books, too. I've read a few of those titles and loved them all.

Suey said...

Wow! Congrats! I've been pacing myself a bit with this challenge and have just been doing one a month or so... which means I'm half done. But it's time get going on it again and figure out what I'm picking up next.... Zorro I'm thinking!

sally906 said...

Wow - well done :)

Post a Comment