I just reached 100 book credits on paperbackswap.com. For those of you that don't know, I'm moving to the Omaha area soon, and some books just had to go. Let me tell you, it's been a very painful process to cull from my library. I'm glad I'll be able to add to it (gradually) when I get settled in, though.

To help me celebrate my 100th credit, I plan on giving away 10 credits to some fellow booklovers. The first 6 people to comment with their PBS ID will get at least one free credit. The very first person to comment will get 3 credits, the next two will receive 2 credits each, and the next three posters will receive one credit each for a total of 10 credits given away.

You MUST give me your paperbackswap ID in the comment to be eligible. If you need to sign up for PBS, you can do it here.

If you're a winner, I'd love to know what you've chosen to get at PBS. It's not required, though!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I'm new to this site. I just signed up, and I just can't seem to find my paperback swap ID. I think it's Carrie R. But I don't know if I'm looking for some sort of number or something. I may comment again if I can find it.
Carrie L. R.

Lisa said...

Me me me!!

I'm lisah over there, but then, you probably knew that...

(I currently have TWO credits!)

Laura said...

Woo hoo! I can't resist! I'm laura0218 on PBS. Now I will look at your bookshelf and see if I can take any off your hands as well.

You are so generous!

Mercy's Maid said...

Ooh! 100 credits! I can't even imagine the amount of time you spent culling.

My PBS id is jenptcfan. :)

Suey said...

I'm I the first to comment? My id is Suey at PBS.

How in the world do you get so many credits stacked up? Wow!

1morechapter said...

The first commenter, Carrie, is my sister in real life! I didn't tell her about the giveaway, I promise. I'm going to give her 5 credits when she finds her id because, hey, she's my sis!

That means that Lisa H will get the 3 credits. That's so funny because she actually got 3 books from me a few days ago.

Laura and Mercy's Maid will get 2 credits each, and Suey will get 1.

That means there are 2 people who can still get one credit each. Any more takers?

Lisa said...

You rock!

Laura said...

3M, just before receiving your gift I ordered two books for Kathrin's Classics Challenge beginning in July: "Northanger Abbey" and "Tess of the d'Urbervilles". So let's just say your credits went towards my pursuit of this noble challenge!

Thanks a bunch
Laura

Daphne said...

If you still have spots left, my ID is Daphne R and my nickname is Tanzanite. I just joined last week and love it!!!

Amy said...

If you still have credits to give away, I am Amy R.- AimForHim on PBS.

:) What fun you will have shopping when you get all settled!

1morechapter said...

Daphne and Amy got the last 2 credits! Hope you enjoy the books!

Amy said...

Thanks so much!

Mercy's Maid said...

Thanks for the credits!!

Post a Comment