Okay, for the past 2-3 weeks I have been watching Dancing with the Stars. Why? I have never watched it before this season. I have always loved dancing, but the real reason is because someone in my household actually went to high school with (and knew fairly well) one of the contestants. Strange, but true. The first time this famous person was seen on TV by said member of this household, was a lay down on the floor, gut busting laugh at the familiar. Anyone want to guess? Not sure I'd even tell you if did guess, but it's fun messing with people!

7 comments:

Nattie said...

thanks for joining the newberry challenge. oh and I love Dancing With the Stars too. It is a guilty pleasure. lol

raidergirl3 said...

Ian Ziering?

Anonymous said...

::Raises hand emphatically, jumping up and down:: I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!
(but I have a bit of an unfair advantage.)
Sis C

1morechapter said...

No, it's not Ian.

The anonymous is my sister who knows who it is!

Anonymous said...

I love DWTS and taking a guess from your title and since you said contestant, I am going to assume it is a star and that it would be Apolo.

1morechapter said...

Nope, not Apolo. I really loved the dance they did, though!

Booklogged said...

Is this person male or female?

Post a Comment