Wordless Wednesday #1



Note: I did not take this picture. It is taken from a book on libraries. This is my first WW, and after I posted this I realized maybe it was supposed to be an original picture. Please forgive me this first time if that is the case.

This is actually two pictures. The one on the left is from the RIJKMUSEUM AMSTERDAM. The one on the right is from the HANDELINGENKAMER TWEEDE KAMER DER STATEN-GENERAAL DEN HAAG.

To see other Wordless Wednesdays, click here.




Comments brought over from othe other blog:
10 comments:
FelineFrisky said...
A library, perhaps? My eyes aren't that good right now, need cataract surgery. Most interesting. Thanks for the perspective. D :)
February 7, 2007 9:02 AM

whenn said...
WOW! I would LOVE to get lost in there! Thank you for sharing on this Wordless Wednesday! :)
February 7, 2007 9:07 AM

Cats ~ Goats ~ Quotes said...
Wow! Great picture.I have posted a 'not mine' picture, too and didn't get fussed at!Actually, not sure of the rules regarding that.Happy WW!
February 7, 2007 9:35 AM

MysteriousLady said...
I could get lost in there, for weeks! I love reading!Happy WW!
February 7, 2007 9:55 AM

Rory said...
I'm sure you can post whatever *dang* picture you want. And this one is certainly intriguing! That's one jam-packed full library. The more I look at it, the more questions I have...
February 7, 2007 11:28 AM

Write From Karen said...
*drool* Did someone say library??Welcome to WW. The beauty of this meme is that anything goes! :-D
February 7, 2007 3:26 PM
amy said...
welcome to WW>>>> nice pictures! mine is up and I look forward to more of your pics
February 7, 2007 4:17 PM

Celeste said...
BOOKS! Love this. Where is this?
February 7, 2007 7:06 PM

Marcia said...
I like the symmetry in these pictures, I feel like I am on vacation looking at them for some reason.
February 8, 2007 9:05 PM


0 comments:

Post a Comment