I thought those of you still on dial-up might relate to this. Since dial-up or expensive satellite are my only options for the internet, usually I have 5+ windows open at one time, trying to maximize the wait. I also play Hearts and Spider Solitaire quite frequently. (Side note: While I am a very consistent winner at 2 handed Spider Solitaire, my husband can actually win at 4 handed! What a smartie!)

Anyway, I have begun to read books now instead of the useless, but fun card games. I read for a chapter or section while waiting for my sloooooooow internet access. I have found it a much better use of my time. I have even listened to some audiobooks, but that gets a bit tricky if I'm trying to read other blogs or important stuff.

So. . . just an idea for those still in the stone age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment